Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hey Mamas!!

I am doing something new today.....
and that is referring you to a GREAT facebook friend/company called "Bundles and Buzz"

These ladies work their tails off to put together great bundles of fun that can be bought (for super cheap compared to retail) and discovered. Every bundle is a little different but they contain coupons, clothing, diapers, accessories for the itty ones and they are always fabulous.

In fact, they are SO fabulous that they are giving away one of these sweet steals to a blogger who sends referrals their way soooooo GO mamas- check them out (link should be below), like them on facebook and please tell them that Jamie Young from 'Our Beautiful Mess' sent you!!!!

Thank you thank you- cause who doesn't like free stuff?!

2 comments:

Jo said...

PS- they have a party coming up tonight with some fun things planned so it would be the perfect time to "like" them

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I am following you everywhere that I see listed here!

Thanks for linking up on the new Super STALKER Sunday! I hope you won't be a stranger and come back next week, or even just mid week and say hello! : ) I post lots of other great things like recipes, tackles, and rambles (oh my!).

I also should mention that I have a FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory that has at least a dozen blogs listed for every day of the week. No kidding! Come and check it out! : )

I know I stopped by before, but I can't remember if I commented. Twice is better than nothing! :D